Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bleed-off valve for old Cartech FMU...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member A-dub5513's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2000
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone confirm if I have this right? I've got the little bleed-off valve hose with the little plastic one-way bleeder piece attached so that air BLEEDS OUT, but won't suck in...this right? It's been awhile...

    I'm having trouble with idle pressures. Static fp's 38, but once the vacuum hose to FMU is reeattched, interior gauge reads only 23 psi (filter mount gauge is 28).

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, that is correct. Air goes OUT, but dosn't flow IN.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •